Frequencys/Songs with "effect" on the human body
May 30, 2024 at 12:16 PM Post #436 of 447
This thread should be deleted too

May 30, 2024 at 1:55 PM Post #438 of 447
The original post was answered quickly. Since then, it’s been back and forth for no reason and explanations that have already been asked and answered. I have no objection to my posts trying to draw attention to the futility of this thread being deleted along with the nonsense I was replying to. Calling in moderators doesn’t work. The only way to get action taken is to bring it to a head and have the thread locked or deleted. There’s no moderation less than that. At least right now.

Last edited:
May 30, 2024 at 2:07 PM Post #439 of 447
The original post was answered quickly. Since then, it’s been back and forth for no reason and explanations that have already been asked and answered. I have no objection to my posts trying to draw attention to the futility of this thread being deleted along with the nonsense I was replying to. Calling in moderators doesn’t work. The only way to get action taken is to bring it to a head and have the thread locked or deleted. There’s no moderation less than that. At least right now.

You take no responsibility as usual. At least you’re consistent.

May 30, 2024 at 4:20 PM Post #440 of 447
I just figured it out, Bigshot is Ethan Winer! Why didn’t I catch that before? Duh! Who else would display such anger and hostility toward audiophiles and me in particular. It’s so obvious. AES Audio Myths indeed! AES Damn Lies Seminar. Ha, ha! Hey, Ethan, what’s shaking’? Still selling those mattresses you put on the wall? 😁

Last edited:
May 30, 2024 at 6:04 PM Post #441 of 447
Go fish.

May 30, 2024 at 8:06 PM Post #443 of 447
Don’t flush it!

May 31, 2024 at 12:58 AM Post #444 of 447
Most jöttem rá, hogy a Bigshot Ethan Winer! Miért nem kaptam el korábban? Duh! Ki más mutatna ilyen haragot és ellenségességet az audiofilekkel és különösen velem szemben. Ez annyira nyilvánvaló. AES Audio mítoszok valóban! AES Rohadt hazugságok szeminárium. Haha! Hé, Ethan, mi remeg'? Még mindig árulja azokat a matracokat, amelyeket a falra tett? 😁
:d eadhorse:
:d eadhorse:

Last edited:
Jun 1, 2024 at 7:48 AM Post #446 of 447
Charles Manson?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back