Colorado Head-Fi Meet June 22, 2024

Are you attending?

• Total voters
May 29, 2024 at 10:53 AM Post #61 of 69
I am new to the head-fi world and look forward to meeting others in Colorado. I'm a member of the Colorado Audio Society, but truth be told, it's really a lot of old white guys.... Hopefully, you'all will give me a shot of younger blood!
Great to have you join us! If you wouldn't mind voting "Yes" in the poll with this thread to help us keep track of RSVPs, we'd appreciate it. And please PM me if you'd like to join us for a nice dinner after the meet. (That goes for everyone who wants to join for dinner who hasn't already let me know). Thanks!

May 29, 2024 at 7:51 PM Post #64 of 69
I am looking forward to meeting everyone who makes it to Denver.

FYI, I will bring (assuming it arrives this week as expected) my Mass Kobo 394ii, RME ADI-2, and Raal Magna (with TI1a), which is basically all I have left now. I can also bring the SR1a if anyone is interested and not already familiar with the open baffle ribbons, and I have a couple Jotunheim R amplifiers in case we need more direct drive amplifiers for the Raal. It might be interesting actually to have two identical Jotunheim R to compare the Immanis and Magna simultaneously with no other variables (except XLR vs. RCA from same DAC). I hold the controversial opinion the JotR is really good with the new Raal headphones, but you can all judge for yourselves.

This will be an epic day.

May 30, 2024 at 1:30 AM Post #66 of 69
Hello, I am in SLC but am interested in flying out for a day trip for one of these guest spots. I could bring my Susvara if someone is not already bringing one. Are guests still being accepted?
Yep, they sure are! We're glad to have you. If you don't mind, please just respond to the poll to RSVP. And unless you literally mean a day trip, feel free to PM if you want info on accommodations!

May 30, 2024 at 3:14 PM Post #67 of 69
In case anyone missed it in the Immanis/Magna thread, Danny says he is for sure bringing the SAEQ Armageddon. He's also bringing the Viva Egoista 2A3!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back