Chord Electronics ☆ Poly ☆ (wireless & microSD module for Mojo) ☆★►USEFUL INFO on 1st PAGE!!◄★☆
Jun 2, 2024 at 5:14 AM Post #19,024 of 19,027
Small remark about the premium mojo-poly case, wondering if people share my opinion: undoubtedly it's a very well-made case. Real leather, quality stitching and a tight clam around the mojo-poly combo.
However, I find it to give the mojo-poly some sort of vibe similar to orthopedic shoes. If that makes sense haha.

The aesthetic difference compared to my Sony ZX-300 is night and day.

I will probably only use it when I want to put the mojo-poly in a pocket. On its own without a case, I like the Chord design

Last edited:
Jun 2, 2024 at 5:47 AM Post #19,025 of 19,027
Small remark about the premium mojo-poly case, wondering if people share my opinion: undoubtedly it's a very well-made case. Real leather, quality stitching and a tight clam around the mojo-poly combo.
However, I find it to give the mojo-poly some sort of vibe similar to orthopedic shoes. If that makes sense haha.

I will probably only use it when I want to put the mojo-poly in a pocket. On its own without a case, I like the Chord design
I think Miter has a better leather case design, and there is another manufactoer in the ukraine (who still sells) that look nice

https://www.etsy.com/nl/shop/VALENTINUM?ref=shop-header-name&listing_id=1700361256&from_page=listing

Jun 2, 2024 at 7:59 AM Post #19,026 of 19,027

I fully agree with you, except its aesthetics of orthopedic shoes. IMHO it's typically British/English understatement. I only did not buy it, because I don't use Mojo2Poly on the go and for heat dissipation reasons its use is a critical issue. And because these two devices together are just a work of art. I'd only wish PielFrama would manufacture a case, I made best experiences with cases for mobile devices, cases are classic, very smooth leather and built living almost a lifetime. Expensive, but worth the money, only their number of devices they are building for is very limited. Blinky and shiny often means inexpensive, but in most cases it's a waste of money and resources.

Jun 2, 2024 at 8:03 AM Post #19,027 of 19,027

Users who are viewing this thread

Back